Let us count the ways…
- AIM automatically tells you when to buy, when to sell, and when to do nothing
- AIM automatically tells you how much to buy or sell
- With AIM, investing in McDonald’s went up from $1,500 to $24,706 (1547%) in 26 years
- With AIM, investing in Cisco went up from $6,000 to $45,161 (653%) in 6 years (using AIM with FAANGS is remarkable)
- It takes very little time – you can maintain a portfolio of 10 stocks or long-term options (LEAPS) in an hour once a month once you learn how
- AIM can be used in either a Bear or Bull or flat market
- AIM can be used forever and will always work over the long-term (5-10 years)
- AIM can be started with as little as $3,000 (while still able to diversify)
- AIM provides a safe and logical way to profit with FAANGS for wealthy investors
- Robert Lichello’s original AIM has been updated by Jeffrey Weber to include a Bear strategy so you never run out of cash to buy more investment during a downturn
- We are in the buying opportunity of a lifetime now – it is the best time since the Great Depression of the 1930s
- Jeff Weber is the only person actively teaching the unique contrary investing method of AIM
- AIM keeps half of your portfolio in cash which keeps growing, creates real wealth that won’t get lost in a correction, and serves as an emergency fund
- Jeff Weber can teach you how to find good investments and help you manage your portfolio – available by phone or email
- You can invest with AIM by learning from someone who has been using and teaching it for more than 30 years!
Contact Jeff at JJJ Investing Services to find out more. Our goal is for you to learn how to do AIM yourself so that you can benefit for the rest of your life – and your family for as long as they live. Email Jeff at email@example.com or use our Contact page.
Disclaimer: Jeffrey Weber is not an investment adviser and gives only his personal view and opinion, never making any investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell specific securities. Investors in financial assets must do so at their own responsibility and with due caution as they involve a significant degree of risk. Before investing in financial assets, investors should do their own research and consult a professional investment adviser.