For subscribers to the monthly JJJ Investing Services newsletter, here are some unique and valuable highlights they received with the January 2018 edition:
- How to adjust your investing portfolio as the new calendar year starts
- Why (and how) many middle-class investors still suffer from the Wall Street profit-takers
- How to calculate your first buy and sell price using the Automatic Investing Method (AIM)
- Jeff’s monthly book review
- Jeff’s monthly website recommendation
- Essential websites to use as a reference for AIM investing
- January updates for the top 9 portfolios Jeff is tracking with the AIM system
Are you missing out on Jeff Weber’s monthly newsletter? Readers of this blog post can receive the entire first year FREE by contacting Jeff here and asking to be added to the next month’s edition.
There is a system that shows anyone how to systematically and scientifically buy low, sell high, and earn profits over a lifetime in the stock market. That system is called AIM – the Automated Investing System.
If you have money in the stock market – whether through 401k’s, IRA’s, mutual funds, individual stocks, or brokerage accounts – you owe it to yourself to learn how AIM with “boring” DJIA stocks has achieved a 950% growth over the past 24 years.
Contact Jeff Weber here to ask how you can receive the next issue of his monthly newsletter.
Shouldn’t 2018 be the year that you learn how to maximize your profits from the inevitable ups and downs of the stock market – rather than all the traders and stock brokers on Wall Street?
Disclaimer: Jeffrey Weber is not an investment adviser and gives only his personal view and opinion, never making any investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell specific securities. Investors in financial assets must do so at their own responsibility and with due caution as they involve a significant degree of risk. Before investing in financial assets, investors should do their own research and consult a professional investment adviser.